- Minimum Age is 55 as of June 18, 2019. Entries accepted on first return basis.
- Practice round Monday, June 17 – reduced green fee $52.
- Entry Fee includes: welcome reception, 36 holes of golf, dinner, lunch/ breakfast coupon, deuce pot, K.P.’s, Hole in One’s, full practice facility including range balls, and great door prizes.
- Handicap Index maximum is 24
- Entry Fee: $150.00. Rivershore members $110.
- Official registered handicap. May be required at registration.
- Field limited to 93 players. 3 Flights plus Super Seniors Flight. (Age 70 and over as of June 18, 2019).
- Super Senior Flight will play from Silver Tees (approx. 6000 yds.)
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to BC Junior Golf Assoc. / Player Development Trust Fund to assist junior golfers with financial need.