• Minimum Age is 55 as of June 23, 2020. Entries accepted on first return basis.
• Practice round Monday, June 22 – reduced green fee (Phone pro-shop to arrange tee time. 250-573-4622)
• ENTRY FEE includes – Welcome reception, 36 holes of golf, dinner, lunch/ breakfast coupon, deuce pot, K.P.’s, Hole in One’s, full practice facility including range balls, great door prizes, and OVER $8000 in tournament prizes.
• HANDICAP INDEX maximum is 24
• Official registered handicap. May be required at registration.
• ENTRY FEE: $165.00 (tax incl.). Rivershore members $115.
• FIELD limited to 93 players. 3 Flights plus Super Seniors Flight. (Age 70 and over as of June 23, 2020.
• Super Senior Flight will play from Silver Tees (approx. 6000 yds.)
• A portion of the proceeds will be donated to BC Junior Golf Assoc. / Player Development Trust Fund to assist junior golfers with financial need.